Latin Name :Boswellia Papyrifera
Origin Country: Ethiopia
Frankincense’s health benefits are anti-septic, disinfectant, astringent, carminative, cicatrisant, cytophylactic, digestive, diuretic, emenagogue, expectorant, sedative, tonic, vulnerary.
- Sedative: Pacifies anxiety, anger and stress. Frank promotes feelings of wellbeing and relaxation, while curbing depression/anxiety and reducing heart rate
- Skin care : Tones and lifts skin, heals and protects skin, fades and heals scars
- Anti-inflammatory: Relieves pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, soothes inflammation. It reduces joint and muscle pain, prevents the breakdown of cartilage, improves circulation, eases headaches, and soothes PMS symptoms.
- Digestion improvement : Improves digestion and alleviates gas, abnormal sweating, uneasiness, and indigestion
- Diuretic : It promotes urination to purify the body and reduce bloating
- Respiratory health : It relieves cough and phlegm, bronchitis, and congestion