Chamomile is an herb that comes from a flowering plant from the daisy family. Both the fresh and dried flowers of chamomile have been used to create teas for centuries to cure a number of health problems.
Chamomile can be used topically or orally to treat a number of everyday ailments, such as:
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks.
- Muscle twitches.
- Wounds, burns, and scrapes.
- Skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, chickenpox, and diaper rash.
- Stomach problems such as menstrual cramps, stomach flu, and ulcers.
- Reducing dark circles around the eyes.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
brianmurphy164 (verified owner) –
Very good quality camomile. Little dust at bottom of bag, all buds really.