Latin Name : Capsicum Annum
Cayenne pepper is a hot chili pepper, frequently used in the preparation of spicy dishes that has been associated with a wide range of health benefits.
Cayenne chili peppers are closely related to jalapeño chili peppers – belonging to the same genus “Capsicum” and coming from a similar cultivar of Capsicum annuum.
Some of the potential health benefits of cayenne are:
– It helps in blood circulation and heart function as it reduces cholesterol and triglycerides.
– Treats stomach ulcers regardless of whether hot spices are blamed for it and urological problems.
– There is evidence not yet scientifically proven that it helps with various forms of cancer such as prostate cancer.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Cayenne tea drink effectively fights the flu.
– It cuts the appetite and in this way fights obesity.
There are no reviews yet.