Latin Name: Pinus Gerardiana
- Pine nuts are rich in Vitamins A and lutein, both of which are known to support sharper vision.
- They contain heart-friendly monounsaturated fat.
- Pine nuts build stronger bones, thanks to their Vitamin D content.
- They boost immunity, because they’re rich in Vitamin C.
- Pine nuts contain pinoleic acid, which makes you feel fuller faster, and thus aids in weight loss.
- They are a good source of iron, which is good news for the circulatory and nervous system.
- The little nut fights free radicals, thus giving Father Time a run for his money.
- The protein and magnesium in pine nuts makes them an excellent source of energy, so whenever you’re feeling tired, pop a few and feel like new!