Latin Name : Chenopodium Quino
Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain all nine essential amino acids.
It is also high in fiber, magnesium, B-vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants.
- Gluten-free and perfect for people with gluten intolerance
- Very high in fiber, much higher than most grains
- Very high in protein, with all the essential amino acids
- Has a low glycemic index, which is good for blood sugar control
- High in important minerals like iron and magnesium