Latin Name : Galium Aparine
Cleavers is a popularherbal remedy used to treat and help prevent a variety of ailments. It acts as a cleansing and purifying tonic that rids the body of toxins in several ways.
– Lymphatic system: It acts extensively on the lymphatic system and be effective in removing and draining poisons and trapped bacteria from the lymph glands and help relieve glandular fever, swollen or enlarged lymph glands, adenoids and tonsillitis.
– Diuretic : Cleavers acts as a diuretic, and as such, the herb promotes an increased urine flow, which helps to rid the kidneys and bladder of gravel and stones, clear the urinary tract of various infections (such as cystitis), alleviate prostate disorders, and treat other acute and inflammatory urinary diseases.
– Skin Disorders : All these functions of cleavers make the herb an outstanding medication that helps in fluid retention, curing skin disorders like acne, psoriasis, eczema and boils.
– Diaphoretic: Cleavers is considered a diaphoretic that helps to stimulate perspiration and sweating, which not only cools the body and lowers fevers, but also helps to expel toxic wastes through the skin.
– Face Wash : Cleavers works as an outstanding facial wash owing to its ability to make the skin tighter.
There are no reviews yet.