Latin Name: Camellia Sinensis
Gunpowder is a classic green tea from Zhejiang province, China. As the name implies, Gunpowder tea is made up of leaves hand-rolled into tiny pellets. These resemble gunpowder, and give this tea its distinct name.
Its infusion produces a bright, clean, yellow, green and red colour tea which has a strong taste. It is low in caffeine and also provides zero-calorie. Like other green teas, the gunpowder variety is associated with a number of important health benefits.
– The infusion of this tea enhances the normal functioning of the heart by reducing the risk of stroke.
– It promotes oral health by preventing the growth of bacteria and also prevents the formation of dental plaque.
– Gunpowder tea improves bone health.
– It reduces the risk of developing diabetes.
– This tea strengthens the immune system and increases energy.
– It helps reducing stress.
– It also calms the digestive system.
– It helps treat the flu and the common cold (it is a natural expectorant).
There are no reviews yet.