Latin Name : Origanum Majorana
Marjoram is a shrub with sweet pine and citrus flavours. Indigenous to the Mediterranean area, it can be used fresh or dry. It is similar to oregano, but milder and slightly sweeter.
- Marjoram is a great antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral agent.To optimize digestion and eliminate flatulence.
- For the restoration of constipation, diarrhea and intestinal problems.
- To strengthen the strength of the immune system against inflammatory viruses and pathogenic microorganisms such as salmonella, typhoid, malaria, influenza, viruses, mumps, measles.
- In situations of hypersexuality.
- To strengthen cardiovascular health and the circulatory system.
- In polycystic ovary syndrome.
- With sedative and antidepressant qualities Marjoram has a variety of psychological and neurological benefits. Such as, relieving insomnia, reducing stress, calming anxiety.