Latin Name: Aloe Barbadensis
Aloe Vera has been known for its healing properties for at least 6,000 years and is known as the “plant of immortality”. Aloe Vera powder is prepared by organic drying of the leaf and the inner gel of the Aloe Barbadensis plant.
It has excellent anti-inflammatory properties and at the same time has a high content of antioxidants, Vitamin C, E and minerals.
Here are some of the most important health benefits of Aloe vera powder:
- contribute to the improvement of the digestive system,
- strengthens the immune system,
- delays the aging process,cures dermatitis,
- relieves menstrual problems,
- reduces arthritis pain,heals wounds,
- cures nausea,
- lowers blood sugar levels,
- prevents diabetes,
- inhibits cancer growth,
- cures the side effects of radiotherapy treatments,
- promotes hair growth,
- soothes the symptoms of acid reflux.