Latin Name : Arnica Mexicana
Arnica is a genus of perennial herbs belonging to the sunflower family (Asteraceae). It has been used in folk medicine for ages, for its ability to speed the healing of tissues.
– Arnica is applied to the skin for pain and swelling associated with bruises, aches, and sprains.
– It is also used on the skin to treat insect bites, arthritis, muscle and cartilage pain, chapped lips, and acne.
– Usage of arnica extract rejuvenates your scalp and stimulates the hair follicles, helping to strengthen your hair and preventing it from falling prematurely.
– In addition to its medicinal uses, arnica is beneficial in alleviating feelings of depression and emotional distress. It is often used in healing sachets to restore emotional balance and a sense of tranquility.
– It is also used in the treatment of conditions like a backache, fibromyalgia, influenza, headaches, migraines and hemorrhoids.