Latin Name : Tanacetum Vulgare
Country of Origin: Poland
The strong properties of Tansy have always made it an effective medicine. However, its toxicity can become dangerous for inexperienced users. Its use is preferably recommended under the guidance of an experienced herbalist.
Tansy has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic, antiseptic and antiparasitic properties.
– Tansy has carminative properties that help to improve general digestion and also deal with common digestive conditions like flatulence and dyspepsia. It has also been used to treat stomach ulcers, cramping, pain and gallbladder issues.
– It is known as a treatment for fever and colds with fever.
– It is also, suitable to help treat intestinal worms and parasites and to encourage menstruation in women that have irregular cycles or the absence of menses.
– Tansy was historically used to treat painful joint conditions like arthritis and rheumatism. It is also occasionally used to treat other types of pain like migraines, headaches, sciatica and nerve pain.
– This herb is used for heart disease, including tachycardia and fluid retention caused by congestive heart failure.
There are no reviews yet.