Latin Name : Astragalus Membranaceus
Astragalus is a plant within the Leguminosae family, with a very long history as an immune system booster and disease fighter. It is rich in flavonoids, such as quercetin and phytosterols. Astragalus is especially useful for strengthening the body against viral infections of the respiratory tract and heart through stimulation of interferon production in the body.
– Astagalus acts as an Anti-Inflammatory: The composition of the ankle in polysaccharides and saponins gives it a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
– Boosts the Immune System: It has the ability to enhance the action of the immune system, as it affects the ability of T cells and the body’s immune response. For this reason it is used to strengthen the body and treat colds and viral infections, especially of the upper immune system and bronchitis.
– Protects the Cardiovascular System: Astragalus flavonoids help and enhance the body’s antioxidant capacity and prevent the appearance of atherosclerotic plaque in blood vessels.
– Diabetes: The astragalus appears to play a role in the regulation of serum glucose, polysaccharides, saponins and flavonoids exert hypoglycemic activity by increasing insulin sensitivity but also improving insulin secretion by pancreatic β-cells.
– Contains Antioxidative and Anti-Aging Capabilities: Thanks to its synthesis in flavonoids, the ankle has a strong antioxidant effect. Neutralizes the action of free radicals by protecting cells from oxidative damage.
There are no reviews yet.