Red clay is used for its beauty benefits since the dawn of time. This natural mineral owes its colour to a high concentration of iron oxide.
Naturally rich in trace elements, it stimulates microcirculation in the blood vessels to really wake up the skin.
Red clay is suitable for everyone, and those with skin that is sensitive, irritated, tired or prone to couperose or redness will find it especially appealing.
Benefits of Red Clay:
- Revives and brightens the complexion.
- Reduces redness and soothes discomfort caused by irritations.
- Mattifies and unifies the complexion.
- Acts as a natural colour in makeup.
- Absorbs excess sebum from the skin and hair.
- Restores body, silkiness and shine to hair.