Also known as Kaolin Clay, white clay is a very fine, soft and light powder with naturally absorbent properties.
Gentle and smooth on skin, white clay is a great option for almost all skin types, working really well for normal skin types (skin that is neither oily nor dry), as well as mature skin.
– White clay helps in cell renewal. Exfoliates and cleanses the skin and leaves it bright and soft.
– It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties and helps eliminate blackheads and fight acne.
– It is useful for the treatment of stretch marks and cellulite.
– Cleanses the scalp. It is ideal for fine, weak hair and especially if it is oily.
– It can be used to fight dandruff and in cases of dermatitis.
– White clay is used in the preparation of natural toothpaste.
There are no reviews yet.