Latin name : Viola Tricolor
Wild pansy is a well-known medicinal plant whose biological activities are associated to its antioxidant capacity.Health benefits of wild pansy embrace its excellent anti-inflammatory, diuretic, soothing, cleansing, expectorant and other properties of this natural remedy.
- Wild pansy tea is reported to reduce the risks of atherosclerosis and strengthen capillary walls in our body.
- Centuries ago, wild pansy tea was used to strengthen heart muscle and improve the function of cardiovascular system in general.
- Diuretic properties of wild pansy can assist in treating cystitis.
- Health benefits of wild pansy include treating skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, acne and other infectious skin conditions.
- This natural element is used for facial creams and other cosmetic products as it has good cleansing, relaxing and tonic properties.
- Wild pansy has been used for centuries as one of the most potent herbal remedies for epilepsy.
- Regular consumption of wild pansy tea assists in avoiding water retention.
- Wild pansy sometimes is used as an ingredient for natural shampoos as it can effectively nourish the scalp and this way improve hair quality.