Latin Name: Withania somnifera
Ashwagandha is an incredibly healthy medicinal herb. It is classified as an “adaptogen,” meaning that it can help your body manage stress.
Aswhagandha also provides all sorts of other benefits for your body and brain.
For example, it can lower blood sugar levels, reduce cortisol, boost brain function and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Benefits of ashwagandha root include :
– It Can Reduce Blood Sugar Levels.
– Protects the Immune System.
– It Can Boost Testosterone and Increase Fertility in Men.
– Ashwagandha May Increase Muscle Mass and Strength.
– It Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
– It May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides.
– It May Improve Brain Function, Including Memory.
– Slows Down the Degeneration of Brain Cells.
– Reduces Stress and Depression Without Causing Lethargy.