Latin Name : Betula Pendula
Origin Country: Bulgaria
The birch is an elegant and graceful tree that reaches a height of 15 meters. The young leaves of the birch are rich in saponins and produce a pleasant tea and an infused oil. They contain a flavonoid diuretic derivative, peroside, terpenes and tannins.
– The medicinal properties of birch tree stimulate the digestive system and aid in better digestion. Its nutrients are also effective in strengthening the bones and boosting overall immunity.
– Birch eliminates cholesterol from the blood, and disinfects the body.
– Birch is also efficient against liver diseases, ascitis, diarrhea, constipation or intestinal parasites.
– Birch tree contains strong astringent properties that make it an effective natural treatment for skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, and furunculous.
– A bath with birch leaf water is a good way to strengthen the hair roots and prevent problems like dandruff.
– Birch tree contains powerful diuretic properties that help in flushing out harmful toxins, uric acid, and excess water from the body.