Latin Name: Andrographis Paniculata
Chiretta is a popular ayurvedic herb that is chiefly found growing in the sub-temperate regions of the Himalayas ranging from India to Bhutan. This herb is widely known for his bitter taste. It is light to digest and has hot potency.
Health Benefits of Chirata
– Chiretta improves fat metabolism and prevents hunger pangs.
– It is praised as skin friendly herb. It purifies blood and reduces eruption of acne and pimple. It boosts immunity and health of skin.
– Green chirata is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent making it great for joint disease, swelling, pain, and redness. It is also particular good for rheumatoid arthritis.
– It is the best liver detoxifier, and also very good for liver problems such as cirrhosis, fatty liver and other ailments. It recharges the cells of liver, and stimulates the functioning.
– It is also great for helping those who suffer from any sort of digestive disorders, like constipation, indigestion, acidity etc.