Latin Name : Tinospora Cordifolia
Giloy plant is an Ayurvedic herb that has been used and advocated in Indian medicine for ages.
– Giloy can give your immunity the boost it needs. This herb is naturally doused in antioxidants that can help fight off free radicals and disease-causing germs. It can help the body in removing toxins, purifying blood, combat liver disease, and urinary tract infections. Being anti-pyretic in nature, it also can help fight off chronic fevers and is suggested to dengue patients.
– Giloy can help you manage diabetes by improving your body’s blood glucose levels. The variety of phytochemicals in its composition work by reducing oxidative stress in the body and boosting natural insulin secretion.
– It can also fight off respiratory issues such as frequent cough, cold, tonsillitis because of the phenomenal anti-inflammatory powers found in this immortal herb.
– This heart-shaped herb can reduce stress and anxiety. Since this health tonic can help the body get rid of toxins and boost the memory, it can also help us calm down.
– Giloy can also help you get rid of chronic fever. Being an anti-pyretic in nature, giloy can prevent the onset of recurrent fever. Also, it can reduce the symptoms of some deadly diseases like dengue, malaria, swine flu etc.
There are no reviews yet.