Latin Name : Cyclopia Intermedia
Honeybush tea is known for its amazing antioxidant content. It contains various minerals, such as potassium, copper, sodium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, and manganese. This tea also provides a good supply of vitamin C, making it all the more beneficial for overall health.
– Honeybush tea, being rich in antioxidants such as phenols, and various other vitamins and minerals, helps in strengthening the immune system, thereby lowering the risk of infections and diseases.
– Honeybush (Cyclopsia) tea does not contain caffeine and prevents colds and allergies.
– By lowering the fat metabolism in the body, this tea helps you lose weight easier.
– The amazing phytoestrogenic properties in honeybush tea makes it a good aid to relieve menopausal symptoms including mood swings and cramps. The properties of tea make it useful in protecting the body against osteoporosis, heart disease and certain hormone-related cancers.
– The presence of pinitol in honeybush helps in lowering the blood sugar levels in the body and helps regulate symptoms of diabetes.
– Relieves stomach ailments and helps the proper functioning of the intestine.
The tea is scented with vanilla.